Airline Relations Executive
£20,000 per annum
As a Flight Delays/Airline Relations Executive you will be responsible for coordinating the booking of accommodation between airline’s delayed flights passengers and hotels. In this role you will work closely together with Airline Companies and hotels’ reservation teams.
Duties and Responsibilities
- To coordinate and process individual and group bookings for disrupted airline passengers
- Advising airlines on rooms availability and rates
- Billing and tracking of bookings
- Developing relationship with airline contacts
- Ensure exemplary levels of guest service are consistently maintained
- Recommending inventory booking strategy to airlines in line with general demand in the area
Skills & Experience
- Previous front of house, reservations or guest relations experience preferable in the Hotel, Hospitality, Airport or Airlines environment is advantageous
- Previous customer service experience is essential with excellent communication skills
- Ability to work under pressure
- Strong organisational and planning skills
This role involves shift work between 7am and 10pm working 5 out 7 days a week.