£20,800 per annum
We treat our people like family and our guest like royalty!
We are looking for a Night Receptionist who will represent our brand by delivering and exceeding our guest expectations.
What we are looking for:
- Previous experience as a Night Receptionist in a hotel would be beneficial but not essential
- You will be obsessed about brand standard, with a real passion for hospitality
- You will have the ability to remain calm during difficult situations, in a very busy environment
- You are a motivated and hardworking individual, a team player that always lead by example with a high standard of presentation
What do we offer:
Our Night Receptionist receive some excellent Company benefits:
- A competitive salary and monthly bonus
- 28 days paid holiday with an extra 5 days, following 5 years’ service
- Discounted hotel room rates across our hotels, for you and friends and family
- Fantastic Training and Development opportunities
- Uniform and Complimentary Dry Cleaning
- Free Meals on shift
- Pension cover
- Employee engagement activities throughout the year including birthday lunch, Christmas party, family fun day etc.
- Discount for travel on Bus and Train
- VIP Crawley County Mall Discount card
- Discount for Merlin Entertainment
Why join the Arora family?
Apply now to be our new Night Receptionist!