Senior Room Attendants
We treat our people like family and our guest like royalty!
Fairmont Windsor Park are looking for a Senior Room Attendant devoted to turning moments into memories for our guests.
In partnership with Accor, the Arora Group is bringing the iconic Fairmont brand to the Windsor area, which promises to be a superb retreat adjacent to Windsor Great Park and Savill Gardens. Located in a beautiful country setting with over 200 bedrooms including over 30 opulent suites, the hotel will also feature fabulous dining experiences, elegant event spaces and a unique wellness focused destination with extensive spa and fitness facilities.
What we are looking for:
- Previous experience as a Room Attendant, Self-Checker or Room attendant Trainer in a hotel would be beneficial. Similar experience can be reviewed.
- Ability to take on physically demanding job
- Ability to take responsibility of new starters and coach them to Fairmont Brand standard cleaning requirements
- A good communication skill
- Ability to work with staff with no experience
- Ability to lead number of staff and communicate feedback
- A commitment to delivering high levels of cleanliness
- A smart and professional appearance
- A positive attitude and a passion for hospitality
What do we offer:
- Our Senior Room Attendant receives excellent Company benefits including:
- A very competitive salary
- 28 days paid holiday with an extra 5 days, following 5 years’ service
- Discounted hotel room rates across our hotels, for you and friends and family
- Fantastic Training and Development opportunities
- Free Meals on shift
- Pension cover
- Accor Benefits
- Uniform and free dry cleaning for it
Apply now to be our new Senior Room Attendant!