Club Lounge Associate
To create memorable experiences for our guests and ambassadors!
We are looking for a Club Lounge Associate who will represent our brand by delivering and exceeding our guest expectations.
What we are looking for:
- Previous experience in with customer service or in a hotel would be beneficial but not essential
- Previous experience in a Food and Beverage role
- You will be obsessed about brand standards, with real passion for hospitality
- You will have the ability to provide our VIP and Executive guest with great experience
- You are a motivated and hardworking individual, a team player that always lead by example with a personal high standard presentation
What do we offer:
Our Club Lounge Associate receive's some excellent Company benefits:
- A very competitive salary
- Incentive scheme
- 28 days paid holiday with an extra 5 days, following 5 years’ service
- Discounted hotel room rates across our hotels, for you and friends and family
- Fantastic Training and Development opportunities
- Uniform and Complimentary Dry Cleaning
- Free Meals on shift
- Critical Illness and Pension cover
- Unrivalled Career Progression prospects
InterContinental London – The O2 presents modern luxury accommodation in the heart of Greenwich Peninsula. Inspired by the local area, the hotel delivers an elegant interior complimented with award-winning cuisine, a full service beauty spa and ballroom for up to 3,000 guests.
Apply now to be our new Club Lounge Associate!