Chef de Partie
Up to £27,000 per annum
Set in 226 acres of beautiful English parkland, The Buckinghamshire Golf Club comprises of a Grade II listed manor house and an 18-hole championship golf in Denham country park. The golf course was established in 1992 and has recently been acquired by the Arora Group who have aspirations to improve all aspects of the club making this a fantastic time to join the team.
We now have an exciting opportunity for a skilled Chef de Partie with the creative flair and passion to produce the finest food.
What we are looking for:
- A true desire towards producing fresh, authentic and beautifully presented dishes that will amaze our guests.
- Someone who is passionate about standards and genuinely cares about the quality of the food they prepare.
- An individual who will ensure the smooth running their section in the kitchen and will help promote a professional, hospitable and friendly working environment.
- A self-motivated and hardworking individual, who is a team player and leads by example.
- Previous experience as a Chef De Partie in a hotel or restaurant will be preferable
What do we offer:
- Straight shifts
- Seasonal Hours
- Chef whites provided and laundered
- Free on-site parking
- Free meals on duty
- A competitive salary
- Training and career opportunities
- Excellent employee facilities
- A range of Arora Group Benefits
Apply now to be our new Chef de Partie!