Up to £24,500 per annum (including estimated service charge*) / £11-£12 per hour
We treat our people like family and our guest like royalty!
We are looking for a Room Attendant who will represent our brand by delivering and exceeding our guest expectations.
What we are looking for:
- Previous experience as a Room Attendant in a hotel would be beneficial but not essential
- Ability to take on physically demanding job
- A commitment to delivering high levels of cleanliness
- A smart and professional appearance
- A positive attitude and a passion for hospitality
What do we offer:
Our Room Attendants receive excellent Company benefits:
- A very competitive salary
- 28 days paid holiday with an extra 5 days, following 5 years’ service
- Discounted hotel room rates across our hotels, for you and friends and family
- Fantastic Training and Development opportunities
- Uniform and Complimentary Dry Cleaning
- Free Meals on shift
- Pension cover
- Discounts on travel for Buses and Trains
- VIP Crawley County Mall discount card
- Arora Star of the Quarter
- Unrivalled Career Progression prospects
Apply now to be our new Room Attendant!