Meetings & Events Team Leader
£8.84 per hour plus service charge
To create memorable experiences for our Guests and Ambassadors!
We are looking for a Meeting & Events Team Leader to delight our guest with amazing service all day every day. As a Meeting & Events Team Leader you will support with the service delivery on events, including set-up, turn-round and food service.
What we are looking for:
- Previous experience in a Meeting and Events Operations position
- You are a true people’s person, with passion to delight our guest with amazing service
- You will be obsessed about brand standards, with real passion for hospitality
- You will have the ability to remain calm during difficult situations, in a very busy environment
- Previous experience as a waiter/waitress in a hotel or restaurant would be beneficial but not essential
What do we offer:
Our Meeting & Events Team Leader receives some excellent Company benefits:
- A very competitive hourly rate plus monthly service charge
- A dedicated training plan with regular reviews to monitor your progress
- 28 days paid holiday with an extra 5 days, following 5 years’ service
- Discounted hotel room rates worldwide, for you and friends and family
- Fantastic Training and Development opportunities including cross departmental training
- Uniform and Complimentary Dry Cleaning
- Free Meals on shift
- Critical Illness and Pension cover
- Unrivalled Career Progression prospects
InterContinental London – The O2 presents modern luxury accommodation in the heart of Greenwich Peninsula. Inspired by the local area, the hotel delivers an elegant interior complimented with award-winning cuisine, a full service beauty spa and ballroom for up to 3,000 guests.
Apply now to be our new Meeting & Events Team Leader!