We treat our team like family and our guest like royalty!
We are looking for a Sales Manager who will be responsible to assist in creating a strategic sales & marketing plan with a focus on room hire, food & beverage and associated bedroom targets; ensuring there is a 'sales culture' amongst the team by planting monthly targets.
What we are looking for:
- Experience in managing a portfolio of local Corporate Companies and hunt for new business.
- Passion for building relationships with extranet providers and animate relationships in order to maximise productivity
- Previous experience as a Sales Manager achieved within a European market, with a good understanding of hotel business mix needs of transient and MICE business, MICE experience is preferable
- Excellent communication, organisational skills and negotiation skills with a good working knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word & Excel) are essential
- A clean driving license
- Experience of Delphi is essential and knowledge of reservations systems (Opera/OnQ) would be desirable
What do we offer?
Our Sales Manager receives some excellent company benefits:
- A very competitive salary
- 28 days paid holiday with an extra 5 days, following 5 years’ service
- Discounted hotel room rates across our hotels, for you and friends and family
- Fantastic Training and Development opportunities
- Uniform and Complimentary Dry Cleaning
- Free Meals on shift
- Critical Illness and Pension cover
- Unrivalled Career Progression prospects
Apply now to be our new Sales Manager and join our team!
Renaissance London Heathrow is one of the original airport hotels in Heathrow, hotel features 710 guest rooms including suites. Facilities include 17 meeting rooms with a capacity of 500 delegates, all day dinning, bar and coffee shop.
The Renaissance London Heathrow is part of the Arora Group. Our company is focused on our people, promoting diversity and friendly work environment. With more than 70 languages spoken, we created a culture of excellence for all our employees.