Meeting & Events Host
We treat our people like family and our guest like royalty!
We are looking for an Meeting and Events Host who will represent our brand by delivering and exceeding our guest expectations.
What we are looking for:
- Previous experience in with customer service or in a hotel would be beneficial but not essential
- You will be obsessed about brand standards, with real passion for hospitality
- You will have the ability to provide our VIP and Executive guest with great experience
- You are a motivated and hardworking individual, a team player that always lead by example with a personal high standard presentation
What do we offer:
Our Meeting and Events Host receive some excellent Company benefits:
- A very competitive salary
- 28 days paid holiday with an extra 5 days, following 5 years’ service
- Discounted hotel room rates across our hotels, for you and friends and family
- Fantastic Training and Development opportunities
- Uniform and Complimentary Dry Cleaning
- Free Meals on shift
- Critical Illness and Pension cover
- Unrivalled Career Progression prospects
Apply now to be our new Meeting and Events Host!
Sofitel London Heathrow is an award-winning airport hotel that combines comfort and luxury. The restaurants and bars showcase fresh international flavours from an all-day tea salon, to the open kitchens of our Vivre restaurant, and a 3 AA Rosette gourmet French restaurant, La Belle Époque. With 45 contemporary meeting rooms Sofitel London Heathrow can host meetings, conferences and events for up to 1300 guests.
The Sofitel London Heathrow is part of the Arora Group. Our company is focused on our people, promoting diversity and friendly work environment. With more than 70 languages spoken, we created a culture of excellence for all our employees.