We treat our people like family and our guest like royalty!
We are looking for a Housekeeping Supervisor who will represent our brand by delivering and exceeding our guest expectations.
What we are looking for:
- Previous experience as a Housekeeping Supervisor or Housekeeper in a hotel would be beneficial but not essential
- Ability to take on physically demanding job
- A commitment to delivering high levels of guest service and cleanliness
- A smart and professional appearance
- A positive attitude and a passion for hospitality
- You are a great leader and strive to develop the housekeeping team
- You are a motivated and hardworking individual, a team player that always lead by example
What do we offer:
Our Housekeeping Supervisor receive some excellent Company benefits:
- A very competitive salary
- 28 days paid holiday with an extra 5 days, following 5 years’ service
- Discounted hotel room rates across our hotels, for you and friends and family
- Fantastic Training and Development opportunities
- Uniform and Complimentary Dry Cleaning
- Free Meals on shift
- Critical Illness and Pension cover
- Unrivalled Career Progression prospects
Apply now to be our new Housekeeping Supervisor!