39 hours per week
The Hard Rock is iconic. Famed for its musical roots and stylish design, it’s fan base is truly global. In spring 2019, the 1000-bedroom, 5-star Hard Rock Hotel will offer rooms , suites, two vibrant bars, a world-renowned Hard Rock Cafe and one-of-a-kind meetings and events spaces. This will not be a typical upscale London hotel and for that reason we are not looking for a typical Head of Revenue.
Working within an iconic property, we want a Revenue Manager at the top of their game. As Head of Revenue you will need the leadership skills to inspire and build your team and the confidence to take full responsibility for the delivery of all aspects of revenue management.
As an expert in this area, you will be used to maximising daily Net Total RevPAR and RGI and know how to use yield management techniques, systems and processes to optimise performance. You will have excellent communication skills and not only know your way around a spreadsheet but enjoy sharing results via weekly and monthly rolling 365-day forecasts as well as preparing annual room and revenue budgets. You will thrive under pressure and share our vision to make this the best Hardrock hotel in the world.
This is a hands-on role also responsible for implementing and driving the required system re-configurations, price quality re-positioning and channel partner relationships to drive premium demand into the hotel, partnering with the hotel General Manager and the rest of the executive team to drive net total revenue across all business segments.
What we look for
- Leadership, a demonstrable track record in building and supporting high-performing teams
- Highly commercial, results driven with a strong commercial outlook
- P&L management
- Ability to build strategy and act to develop the business
- Understand how to use technology to deliver revenue, specifically:
- Opera PMS
- Distribution systems
- ORS and sales & Catering experience
- Automated revenue management – Duetto, IdeaS, EzRMS, Optims
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in hotel revenue management in full service 4 and 5 star properties including 1 years’ experience in meetings and event diary management and enquiry handling
- Knowledge and understanding of the changing legal landscape (e.g. data protection, CMA)
What's in it for you?
- Competitive starting salary and Holiday entitlement
- Discounted hotel rates for yourself and your family across the Guoman and Thistle group
- A huge range of online benefits which allows you to claim discounts and cash back with thousands of different retailers and service providers
- The opportunity to work within an organisation committed to personal and career development
- Pension and Healthcare schemes
- Uniform (where applicable) and meals on duty