JOB RESPONSIBILITIES / MAIN DUTIES
• Has a long standing Bar background
• To Maintain the Bar Stock
• To ensure that the all daily/weekly and monthly deep cleaning schedules are being followed .
• Creates atmosphere through interactions
• Oversees Bar back operation
• Work within Health and safety requirements
• To work in line with our license and responsibly service of alcohol
• Confident in creating memorable moments
• To have a thorough knowledge and understanding of all beverages/cocktails listed on the drinks list.
• Ensure the bar is set and ready for service with all issues reported to the head bar tender
• To provide a speedy, efficient and professional level of service whilst executing all drinks from the bar.
• To liaise with the bar backs and floor team and communicate effectively any items that are not available.
• Ensures wastage and stock levels are properly recorded
• To ensure that all bar ware is properly cared for, cleaned and prepared for every service.
• To check the expiry dates on products regularly.
• To assist the management/head bartender in monthly stock take.
• To ensure that the all daily/weekly and monthly deep cleaning schedules are being followed.
• To maintain the highest possible standards of personal hygiene and appearance and to be dressed in clean correct uniform at all times.
• To ensure the fridges are re-stocked before the end of shift.
• Ensure the bar is cleaned and restocked after each service
What we look for
• Enjoys working in a fast paced working environment
• A person who easily connects with others and can live up to our mission statement: Inspiring our guests through individuality and passion!
• Someone who is passionate about exceeding guest expectations
• Someone who is great at creating and maintaining positive and productive working relationships across the business, communicating effectively in a range of situations
What's in it for you?
- 20 days holiday plus 8 Bank Holidays
- Discounted rates on hotel rooms, food and drink across the glh group
- Interest free season ticket loans (conditions apply)
- Access to a 24/7 Employee Assistance Program
- Long Service Awards
- Pension and Healthcare Schemes
- Generous recommend a friend scheme
- Access to discounts and cashback through a huge range of retailers and service providers via our online benefits portal
- Wonderful Person of the month scheme with cash prizes
- Childcare vouchers
- Staff refreshments on shift