Hotel Sales Manager
40 hours per week
Would you like to work in spacious, contemporary hotel close to World Heritage Sites; Tower Bridge and The Tower of London? The Tower Hotel is a 4 star deluxe Hotel overlooking the Thames, next to Tower Bridge. The hotel's 801 bedrooms, restaurants, bars and 19 meeting rooms benefit from stunning views over Tower Bridge and St Katharine Docks.
glh currently have a number of new vacancies for enthusiastic, results driven Sales Managers at our Central London hotels. We are looking for experienced Sales Managers who can drive revenue across all key business segments, taking full responsibility for pro-active sales at the hotel, with a secondary focus on the growth and relationship building of existing accounts.
As Sales Manager you will develop new direct business across all segments through research, active tele-sales and appointment making to drive incremental and new revenue to the hotel. You will also identify strategies to secure profitable meetings and banqueting business and will drive local F&B activity.
With 15 hotels and over 5000 bedrooms in London you will also be responsible for identifying opportunities across the whole group of hotels.
What we look for
What's in it for you?
- 20 days holiday plus 8 Bank Holidays
- Discounted rates on hotel rooms, food and drink across the glh group
- Interest free season ticket loans (conditions apply)
- Access to a 24/7 Employee Assistance Program
- Long Service Awards
- Pension and Healthcare Schemes
- Generous recommend a friend scheme
- Access to discounts and cashback through a huge range of retailers and service providers via our online benefits portal
- Wonderful Person of the month scheme with cash prizes
- Childcare vouchers
- Staff refreshments on shift