Are you looking to further your knowledge within Accounts Receivables? We are looking for a Cluster Accounts Receivable Administrator to join our central London Head Office. In this role you will assist in issuing invoices, collection of all AR Debt, liaising with Customers as required and ensuring correct and timely allocation of all receipts. You will be responsible for ensuring Customer records are accurate adhering to GLH Policies and requirements.
The Cluster AR Administrator will be assisting with Periodic reporting and aged debt provision for the accounts managed within the group. Together with the Senior Credit Controllers and Assistant AR Manager, you may also liaise with external credit agencies or legal providers in some instances.
Sending out of all AR invoices as required, by the methods agreed with Customers, (options dependant on SAP/Opera)
Ensure the AR process runs seamlessly between the hotels and support centre
Regular communication with Customers to actively chase monies owed to GLH
Ensure timely allocation of payments using remittances received
Logging all queries raised, monitoring and following up as required with Customers/Hotels
Assist with period reporting on group debt
Ensure the commission deduction at source process is followed. Ensuring reconciliations are completed monthly against AR postings.
Ad hoc related AR, commission and finance work
What we look for
Minimum 2 years admin experience
Attention to detail
Excel - Strong Basic to Intermediate
SAP Experience preferred but not essential
Hotel Background preferred but not essential
What's in it for you?
- 20 days holiday plus 8 Bank Holidays
- Discounted rates on hotel rooms, food and drink across the glh group
- Interest free season ticket loans (conditions apply)
- Access to a 24/7 Employee Assistance Program
- Long Service Awards
- Pension and Healthcare Schemes
- Generous recommend a friend scheme
- Access to discounts and cashback through a huge range of retailers and service providers via our online benefits portal
- Wonderful Person of the month scheme with cash prizes
- Childcare vouchers
- Staff refreshments on shift