F&B Sales & Marketing Manager
39 hours per week
The Grosvenor Hotel - Victoria
The Grosvenor Hotel, Victoria is a very popular city center venue close to many of London's famous landmarks and on the periphery of the busiest train station in Europe. This 345 bedroom hotel has recently undergone a £20m transformation and is a luxury 4 star deluxe hotel.
You’ll be responsible for producing marketing activations, campaigns, and events. From creative briefs to budgets; from content creation to paid social media, and everything else in between. Exciting, fast-paced and fun, this role is an opportunity for someone who wants to spread their wings and produce high-profile campaigns within a fantastic work environment.
- Collaborate with the Restaurant GM to develop and execute the annual marketing plan.
- Collaborate with the F&B HOD’s to create and drive restaurant and bars marketing initiatives.
- Assist in Managing F&B 3rd party platforms and social media.
- Evaluates new marketing opportunities for the property.
- Ensures property is represented on all quality internet sites that have the potential of providing business.
- Manage creative projects with our designers and relevant agencies.
- Compile monthly marketing reports.
- Plans and supervises all photo shoots, developing shot list while keeping goals of property and brand image in mind.
- Proactively seeks and built partnerships to increase F&B revenue
What we look for
SKILLS AND ATTRIBUTES
- Genuine interest in Food and Beverage with excellent knowledge of London Food and beverage scene is a must.
- Experience in building internal and external relationships.
- Creative in achieving results.
- Expert in developing and executing marketing activations.
- Experience in social media management.
- Excellent presentation, sales, negotiation skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel, Word and Google web-based programs.
- Degree in Sales & Marketing or related field OR
- at least 3 years of sales & marketing experience in a Food and Beverage focused environment.
- Able to work towards tight deadlines
- Analytical skills
- Able to work independently
- Takes initiative
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Confident and proactive
What's in it for you?
- Competitive starting salary and Holiday entitlement
- Discounted hotel rates for yourself and your family across the Guoman and Thistle group
- A huge range of online benefits which allows you to claim discounts and cash back with thousands of different retailers and service providers
- The opportunity to work within an organization committed to personal and career development
- Pension and Healthcare schemes
- Uniform (where applicable) and meals on duty