Maintenance Cluster Coordinator
39 hours per week
Would you like to work in spacious, contemporary hotel close to World Heritage Sites; Tower Bridge and The Tower of London? The Tower Hotel is a 4 star deluxe Hotel overlooking the Thames, next to Tower Bridge. The hotel's 801 bedrooms, restaurants, bars and 19 meeting rooms benefit from stunning views over Tower Bridge and St Katharine Docks.
Maintenance cluster team admin coordinator required helping the cluster chief engineer organising and implementing H&S, organising contractor visits to both properties, following up on maintenance reactive and proactive works, P&L, capital expenditure for 2 large hotels.
JOB PURPOSE SUMMARY:.
- To provide administration support to the Cluster maintenance team.
- The role will work alongside the Cluster Maintenance Managers and Maintenance Teams to assist in the day to day running of the property maintenance service in both reactive and planned preventative maintenance (PPM) repairs ensuring a smooth-running operation, stock and purchasing control in line with company guidance.
- Co-ordinate all responses to statutory compliance documentation including liaising with directorate contacts to ensure urgent remedials are understood and being actioned; managing all invoicing; ensure scheduling is running smoothly and all sites are completed
- You will have an element of multi-skilling within your current role / department and be able to adapt to other relevant departments to ensure overall performance and to enhance your own development within the Hotel.
What we look for
- Health & Safety background is a plus
- Experience of working as Maintenance Coordinator / Administrator is desirable, but not essential
- Highly Guest Focussed with a passion for great service and a drive for guest satisfaction
- Comfortable in a front line role facing the public
- Empathetic and able to build relationships
- Accurate with good attention to detail
- Able to create a positive first impression and be an ambassador for the brand and glh
- Can demonstrate commercial awareness within the context of their role
- The ability to support other team members by carrying out reasonable tasks when it’s required
- Candidates must be eligible to work in the UK and have right documents
What's in it for you?
- 20 days holiday plus 8 Bank Holidays
- Discounted rates on hotel rooms, food and drink across the glh group
- Interest free season ticket loans (conditions apply)
- Access to a 24/7 Employee Assistance Program
- Pension and Healthcare Schemes
- Generous recommend a friend scheme
- Access to discounts and cashback through a huge range of retailers and service providers via our online benefits portal
- Great Recognition Program
- ...and many more!