F&B Team Leader
40 hours per week
The Royal Horseguards is a stunning 5 star hotel overlooking the River Thames, close to The Embankment and Trafalgar Square. The hotel has 282 bedrooms, restaurant, bar and terrace area as well as exceptional banqueting facilities at one of London's most prestigious conference and banqueting venues, One Whitehall Place.
As Food and Beverage Team Leader you will be responsible for the supervision of our multiskilled Food and Beverage team members for the duration of a shift. As with all of our roles, there will be a multiskilled element to your job and you will be able to adapt to work in other relevant departments to enhance the guest experience and to support your own development.
What we look for
- Highly guest-focused with a passion for great service and a drive for guest satisfaction
- Comfortable in a front line role facing the public
- Empathetic and able to build relationships
- An open personality who is relaxed and natural in their interactions
- Accurate with good attention to detail
- Able to create a positive first impression and be an ambassador for the brand and glh
- Can demonstrate commercial awareness within the context of their role
What's in it for you?
- 20 days holiday plus 8 Bank Holidays
- Discounted rates on hotel rooms, food and drink across the glh group
- Interest free season ticket loans (conditions apply)
- Access to a 24/7 Employee Assistance Program
- Long Service Awards
- Pension and Healthcare Schemes
- Generous recommend a friend scheme
- Access to discounts and cashback through a huge range of retailers and service providers via our online benefits portal
- Wonderful Person of the month scheme with cash prizes
- Childcare vouchers
- Staff refreshments on shift