0 hours per week
Drawing on the legacy of the guests who stayed here in decades past " and an inspiration to those who are yet to write their own story " Hard Rock Hotel London at Hyde Park stands alone as a haven for music lovers and cultural explorers everywhere.
Located on the corner of Oxford Street and Park Lane, we pay tribute to former residents such as Jimi Hendrix, Diana Ross, Bob Dylan and Buddy Holly with an incredible memorabilia collection and original artwork in every bedroom.
The hotel boasts an onsite Hard Rock Cafe, Hard Rock Cocktail Bar, Hotel GMT Bar and a Rock Royalty Lounge. So, whether our guests are ready to rock London’s nightlife, enjoy a well-earned family holiday, host that all-important business meeting or indulge in a romantic evening for two, they will find everything they need " because, in the end, everyone wants to be treated like a rock star.
The Retail Sales Associate (RSA) is the ultimate guide through the guests’ shopping experience. Hard Rock
merchandise is a unique part of our business, which requires a special person to create the experience. RSAs will
be assuming the role of tour guide, communicator, entertainer, memorabilia curator, and musician (at heart).
Basic functions of the retail sales associate include:
- Greeting guests.
- Answering questions accurately and politely.
- Answering the phone.
- Making proficient sales transactionsusing a point-of-sale system.
- Handling cash and other forms of payment.
- Maintaining proper cash drawer balances.
- Directing guests to areas/restrooms.
- Demonstrating impeccable product knowledge.
- Determining guests’needs by actively engaging them in one-on-one conversations and informing guests
- of product features andbenefits.
- Suggestive sellingusing proven techniques (i.e., related items, higher-quality items, transitional
- Maintaining a clean and organized store.
- Maintaining proper product stock levels through retail pulls andinventories.
- Displaying retail product through Hard Rock Cafe’s visual display standards.
- Performing opening, closing, andside duties – cleaning glass, polishing brass, sweeping and vacuuming
- the floor, folding product, etc.
- Assuring the complete satisfaction of each and every guest.
- Creating memorable experiences.
- Entertaining guests to create “Raving Fans.”
What we look for
There are no scripts to memorise, no sleepy music, no boring uniforms. We want you to bring your style, creativity and personality to work and help us deliver amplified guest service that rocks.
We would love to hear from you if:
- You have a genuine passion for the hospitality industry and for delivering exceptional customer service
- You have a fantastic personality and love helping to create great experiences
What's in it for you?
- 20 days holiday plus 8 Bank Holidays
- Discounted rates on hotel rooms, food and drink across the glh group
- Interest free season ticket loans (conditions apply)
- Access to a 24/7 Employee Assistance Program
- Long Service Awards
- Pension and Healthcare Schemes
- Generous recommend a friend scheme
- Access to discounts and cashback through a huge range of retailers and service providers via our online benefits portal
- Wonderful Person of the month scheme with cash prizes
- Childcare vouchers
- Staff refreshments on shift