39 hours per week
The Grosvenor Hotel - Victoria
The Grosvenor Hotel, Victoria is a very popular city centre venue close to many of London's famous landmarks and on the periphery of the busiest train station in Europe. This 345 bedroom hotel has recently undergone a £20m transformation and is a luxury 4 star deluxe hotel.
Our kitchen teams are dedicated to preparing and delivering delicious and varied food to all of our guests at any time of the day. As a Commis Chef within our Kitchen team, you will have the opportunity to contribute to a fantastic guest experience and learn plenty about food preparation and delivery at the same time.
- A focus on quality, attention to detail and service
- Exposure to high standards of food preparation and presentation
- Basic knowledge and adherence to Health & Safety and Food Hygiene regulations
- Some previous experience of working in an busy, high quality restaurant is desirable
What we look for
- Positive, friendly individuals to join a like minded team
- Basic food knowledge and preparation skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Total commitment to customer service
What's in it for you?
- Competitive starting salary and Holiday entitlement
- Discounted hotel rates for yourself and your family across the Guoman and Thistle group
- A huge range of online benefits which allows you to claim discounts and cash back with thousands of different retailers and service providers
- The opportunity to work within an organisation committed to personal and career development
- Pension and Healthcare schemes
- Uniform (where applicable) and meals on duty