We're looking for F&B Team Leaders to join the team delivering exceptional guest service across our restaurants and bars.
As F&B Team Leader you will be a key point of contact for all guests, delivering a warm welcome and ensuring that all food and drinks are served in accordance with brand standards while of course going the extra mile. You will lead a team of F&B Team Members during a shift, allocating tasks to ensure all to ensure everything gets done!
Working in a hotel restaurant is a fast paced role where team work is essential, so you will need to be a real people person, and have a very real passion for customer service.
What we look for
Highly guest-focused with a passion for great service and a drive for guest satisfaction
Comfortable in a front line role facing the public
Empathetic and able to build relationships
An open personality who is relaxed and natural in their interactions
Accurate with good attention to detail
Able to create a positive first impression and be an ambassador for the brand and glh
Can demonstrate commercial awareness within the context of their role
What's in it for you?
- 20 days holiday plus 8 Bank Holidays
- Discounted rates on hotel rooms, food and drink across the glh group
- Interest free season ticket loans (conditions apply)
- Access to a 24/7 Employee Assistance Program
- Long Service Awards
- Pension and Healthcare Schemes
- Generous recommend a friend scheme
- Access to discounts and cashback through a huge range of retailers and service providers via our online benefits portal
- Wonderful Person of the month scheme with cash prizes
- Childcare vouchers
- Staff refreshments on shift