Restaurant Business Development Manager
39 hours per week
Would you like to work in spacious, contemporary hotel close to World Heritage Sites; Tower Bridge and The Tower of London? The Tower Hotel is a 4 star deluxe Hotel overlooking the Thames, next to Tower Bridge. The hotel's 801 bedrooms, restaurants, bars and 19 meeting rooms benefit from stunning views over Tower Bridge and St Katharine Docks.
We have a great opportunity for a great person to come and join the team at the iconic Tower Hotel near to Tower Bridge.
The Business Development Manager will work closely with the restaurant General Manager to build the profile of the business within the local community and visitors to the area.
You’ll be responsible for producing marketing activations, campaigns, and events. From creative briefs to budgets; from content creation to paid social media, and everything else in between. Exciting, fast-paced and fun, this role is an opportunity for someone who wants to spread their wings and produce high-profile campaigns within a fantastic work environment.
What we look for
SKILLS AND ATTRIBUTES
What's in it for you?
- 20 days holiday plus 8 Bank Holidays
- Discounted rates on hotel rooms, food and drink across the glh group
- Interest free season ticket loans (conditions apply)
- Access to a 24/7 Employee Assistance Program
- Long Service Awards
- Pension and Healthcare Schemes
- Generous recommend a friend scheme
- Access to discounts and cashback through a huge range of retailers and service providers via our online benefits portal
- Wonderful Person of the month scheme with cash prizes
- Childcare vouchers
- Staff refreshments on shift