0 hours per week
glh Hotels is looking for Commis Chefs to work across several hotels. You will be based in The Tower Hotel, beautifully located next to the Tower Bridge and you will be regularly requested to take shifts in different locations in Central London hotels depending on business needs. We offer a flexible contract for this position and you will be paid based on the number of hours you worked.
As a Commis Chef within our Kitchen team, you will have the opportunity to contribute to a fantastic guest experience and learn plenty about food preparation and delivery at the same time.
- A focus on quality, attention to detail and service
- Exposure to high standards of food preparation and presentation
- Basic knowledge and adherence to Health & Safety and Food Hygiene regulations
- Some previous experience of working in an busy, high quality restaurant is desirable
What we look for
- Positive, friendly individuals to join a like minded team
- Basic food knowledge and preparation skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Total commitment to customer service
What's in it for you?
- Working with great people and teams
- Career opportunities
- 20 days holiday plus 8 Bank Holidays
- Discounted rates on hotel rooms, food and drink across the glh group
- Interest free season ticket loans (conditions apply)
- Access to a 24/7 Employee Assistance Program
- Pension and Healthcare Schemes
- Access to discounts and cashback through a huge range of retailers and service providers via our online benefits portal
- Great Recognition Program
- Childcare vouchers
- and more...