Central Reservations Sales Executive
40 hours per week
Would you like to work in our New Central Reservations Office based at the iconic Tower Hotel with stunning views of St Katherine's Dock! Our new CRO team is responsible for over 5,000 rooms in Central London and we're looking for fun, dynamic, confident team members to join our team!
glh stands for great london hospitality - Our ambition is to become the world's best-managed hospitality company, delivering the best guest-centred experience in the industry. We aim to recruit and develop wonderful people who are able to deliver memorable moments to our guests.
We're currently seeking experienced Reservations Agents and Sales Executives to join the growing team at our Central Reservations Sales Office based at the iconic Tower Hotel with views across the Thames and St Katherines Docks.
We're looking for people with a real passion for guest service, who have some experience in a reservations or call centre environment. This is a new a growing team so the opportunity to make your mark and develop your skills is huge.
What we look for
What's in it for you?
- 20 days holiday plus 8 Bank Holidays
- Discounted rates on hotel rooms, food and drink across the glh group
- Interest free season ticket loans (conditions apply)
- Access to a 24/7 Employee Assistance Program
- Long Service Awards
- Pension and Healthcare Schemes
- Generous recommend a friend scheme
- Access to discounts and cashback through a huge range of retailers and service providers via our online benefits portal
- Wonderful Person of the month scheme with cash prizes
- Childcare vouchers
- Staff refreshments on shift