Thistle hotels are looking for an inspirational and passionate individual to come and join our HR team. We offer all of our colleagues the highest standards of HR support and our vision is to enable each and every person in our business to perform to the best of their ability.
As HR Business Partner you will be responsible for embedding company strategy and providing professional HR guidance and support to internal client groups with the ultimate objective of adding value to the business.
Key focus areas include:
- Talent Management; providing support with talent reviews, personal development and driving succession planning
- Employee Engagement; advocating the power of employee engagement as a means of improving performance and customer service
- Performance Management; ensuring that strategic and operational goals are clear to all
- Influencing skills; you must be able to influence senior managers within the business therefore you must display excellent communication and organisation skills and be self motivated.
In exchange for your commitment and skills, you will have the opportunity to work in a lively, professional environment and develop your career within an innovative and growing company.
What we look for
- Previous generalist HR experience (essential)
- Retail, leisure or hospitality experience
- Significant knowledge of specific HR areas such as engagement, employee relations, talent management, performance management and recruitment
- A passion for people management
- Excellent communication & influencing skills
What's in it for you?
- Competitive starting salary and Holiday entitlement
- Discounted hotel rates for yourself and your family across the Guoman and Thistle group
- A huge range of online benefits which allows you to claim discounts and cash back with thousands of different retailers and service providers
- The opportunity to work within an organisation committed to personal and career development
- Pension and Healthcare schemes
- Uniform (where applicable) and meals on duty