Huddersfield (Head Office)
Mamas & Papas (Head Office)
Colne Bridge Road,
Through a fantastic period of growth, with more and more Mamas & Papas products being bought, we are looking to create a new role of DISTRIBUTION OPERATIONS ADMINISTRATOR to be part of our Distribution Team.
Based at our Head office, on the outskirts of Huddersfield, this will be a 12month Contracted role to start off with, playing a key role in making sure our customers get the right products, at the right time.
There are many elements to this fast paced, exciting opportunity including:
- Customs/Boarder Entry data inputting and tracking of details and requirements
- Despatch of spare parts using delivery carrier’s own software systems
- Booking stock into our warehouse management system (WMS)
- Chep pallet data entry.
- Assisting Stock Control and Distribution with admin duties.
Hours of work being 37.5 hours a week, being adjustable dependant on distribution requirements around a 7.00am to 6.00pm range, Monday to Friday.
If you come from a administrative background, with real attention to detail, able to whizz around an excel spreadsheet or two and would like to work for a global business within the world of nursery products, then please don't hesitate to apply.
To apply for this DISTRIBUTION OPERATIONS ADMINISTRATOR opportunity, simply click through to attach a CV and complete a application form with your details.
It'd be great to hear from you, and in welcoming you to the Mamas & Papas family.
We at Mamas & Papas are committed to championing people of all cultures, ethnicities and gender preferences, and celebrating diversity in all its forms through our campaigns and our actions. We strongly believe in the power of inclusivity to help us all move forward in life.
• 12 month fixed term contract to start with
• Solid basic salary
• Company bonus scheme
• 33 days holiday (25+8 bank holidays)
• Pension, staff discounts and other great Mamas & Papas benefits
• Free secure car parking
• Subsidised canteen for breakfasts and lunches
• …Oh, and a great bunch of people to work with too!