HR Admin Manager
Depending on experience
Closing Date for this application is 06/07/2021
If this position receives high volumes of applications we reserve the right to close this advert earlier than stated, so please apply early to avoid disappointment.
Frasers Group are currently looking for a Shared Service Manager to join us at our Shirebrook HQ. Reporting into the Head of Shared Services, you will lead a team of HR specialists, supporting with a wide variety of HR matters including contracts, onboarding and colleague changes. You will commensurate with our HR system, extracting data and providing relevant MI for the wider business. As a PLC with a £4bl turn over, this opportunity to grow your career in a fast paced and dynamic environment is one for the bold.
● Managing a team of HR Team Leaders and Advisors
● Overseeing the production of contracts and changes for all entities and colleagues
● Using the HRIS to provide meaningful data, ensuring that input is robust and accurate
● Ownership of HR policies and procedures to comply with legislative requirements
● Driving high service standards and strict SLA’s across all HR output
● Acting as the point of escalation for HR queries and offering a commercially sound consistent experience
● Working collaboratively with other the wider HR team of Business Partners, Payroll and Employee Relations to identify opportunities to improve processes
● Proven experience leading a HR team
● Demonstratable experience of large and complex HR shared service environment
● Knowledge of HR policy and process and evidence of the development of these to deliver a more efficient customer experience
● HR qualified to level 5 CIPD or with extensive QBE
● Well-developed interpersonal skills and able to adapt to a variety of audiences
● Ability to work at pace and comfortable in an ever changing environment
An opportunity like this at Frasers is for the fearless. The potential is massive, the experience unrivalled. To be able to make the most of it you need to live and breathe our principles:
● Think without limits and take the team with you
● Own it and back it
● Not hesitate and act with purpose
● Be commercial and customer-focused.