Chef De Partie at Southampton Football Club Training Ground
£28,000 per annum
At Gather & Gather, we are known as one of the UK & Irelands most distinctive workplace catering experts, we are passionate about great food and great coffee and putting our employees and customers at the heart of everything that we do. We are currently recruiting for a Chef De Partie at Southampton Football Club Training Ground.
Location: Staplewood Football Development & Support Centre, Marchwood, Southampton SO40 4WR
Rate of pay: Competitive Salary
Working pattern: 40 hours per week, 5 out of 7 days.
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a flexible and driven Chef De Partie wanting to progress into the world catering and events. This will entail working alongside a team of passionate chefs aspiring to make delicious and nutritional food, suiting a chef with sufficient knowledge working with fresh food. The role requires you to be responsible for assisting with the preparation, presentation and serving of all food offered to customers on matchdays and events. You will be based at Staplewood, Southampton Football Club's Training Ground, where nutrition and fresh food is paramount and matches the vision of Gather and Gather.
You will be:
• To ensure that all menus are produced to the highest possible standard
• To assist with the management of the food stock on-site in order to achieve the target gross profits, prevent losses, and ensure all current legislation is adhered to.
• To support the Performance Chef and Sous Chef in completing monthly food stock takes and report on deficiencies or surpluses.
• An ability to cope well under pressure, an excellent team player, a passion for delivering high class food, good organisation skills and the ability to multitask is essential.
• Ensure good staff, customer, and client relations at all times.
• To prepare and serve lunch / dinner for conferences, events, banquets, players to Performance and Sous Chefs specifications.
• Manage waste and stock rotation ensuring wastage report is completed and reporting any discrepancies to Performance/Sous Chef
• To ensure that all stock on site within your area of responsibility is kept safe labelled and stored correctly following company policy at all times.
What's in it for you?
Working with Gather & Gather has its perks! People are at the heart of everything we do, so we've developed a range of benefits and development opportunities to keep you content.
- Personal Development and Training opportunities
- Life assurance scheme
- Pension scheme
- Competitive holiday allowance
- Private medical eligibility
- Eye care
- A great wellbeing strategy – including access to our Employee Assistance Programme, salary finance
- Family friendly support
- Regular social events and communication with our leaders
- A holiday purchase scheme
- Volunteering days
- Professional subscriptions
- Recognition schemes and people awards
- Long service awards
- Access to some great high street discount vouchers
- Cycle to work scheme