Cleaner - Hygiene Team
Our Durham Bakery and Offices are situated in the Land of the Prince Bishops - home to the famous Norman Cathedral and Castle. We are just off the A1 on the Dragonville Industrial Estate.
As a full-time Hygiene Operative, you’ll work in a team to provide and maintain the highest standards of site facilities and cleanliness, making sure quality and safety standards are met in a timely manner.
• Following processes and procedures to ensure the required safety and hygiene standards are met
• Cleaning, using a variety of equipment across a range of hygiene tasks within the Bakery
• Following hygiene schedules in a fast-paced environment where timescales are important
• Working as part of a team to ensure tasks are completed efficiently and without disruption to production
Skills & Know-How
• Comfortable in fast-paced environment, standing for long periods, lifting and carrying
• Good team worker
• Flexible to work various shifts across 7 days
• Ability to solve problems and offer solutions
• Experience of cleaning and in a food manufacturing environment is desirable
This role is permanent, with a starting rate of £9.02
Hours of work are Monday to Friday starting between 7am - 7.45am and some Saturdays 5.00-5.30am start to 1pm finish.
- 30% staff discount
- 28 days holiday (including Bank Holidays), rising to 33 days with service
- You will automatically join our pension scheme which is a great way to save for retirement