IT Support - Durham or Scarborough (6 month FTC)
This is an exciting time to join Cooplands!
Do you want to work for a business really going places?
Do you want to make a difference and support the growth of our Brand and business?
The successful candidate will provide 1st class IT support, covering a wide range of technology in a fast-paced Manufacturing / Retail environment during what is an exciting chapter of company expansion
• Provide 1st & 2nd line support both onsite, in person and remote via email & phone to all IT users across our 3 production facilities & 200+ Retail locations.
• Own the new starter and leaver process for Cooplands including provisioning & deprovisioning of users.
• Provide training to end users as and when required
• Take ownership of all hardware builds and deployments, including but not limited to Laptops, Desktops & Mobile phones
• Provide support to the IT Manager on any ongoing IT projects as and when required
• Taking ownership of technical requests and conducting full and thorough diagnostics with end users to enable ticket resolution.
• Regular maintenance and patching of infrastructure, end points as well as Servers to agreed schedules.
• Escalation of calls to various tiers; IT Manager, Group Support and 3rd Party.
• Manage & maintain company IT Asset register
Skills, Know-how & Experience
• Flexibility to travel to Scarborough, Durham, Hull
• Broad understanding of end user technologies and Mobile based hardware and software including Active Directory, Group policy, Office 365, Teams, SharePoint, Windows 10, IOS and Android
• Previous experience administrating 365 Exchange Online
• Previous hardware build experience
• Can do attitude and flexible approach to work
• Ability to operate in a fast-paced environment, unsupervised.
• Tenacity to go that extra mile and think outside the box to resolve incidents
• Analytical trouble-shooting mindset, with a problem-solving personality
• Minimum of 2 years’ experience providing 1st Line and 2nd Line Support in a similar role.
• Previous networking experience – LAN/WAN, DNS, TCP IP, Firewall, Switching, VLANs, Remote Desktop Services (Desirable)
• Previous server management (2012- 2019) in a vSphere environment (Desirable)
Technical / Professional Qualifications
• Current driver’s license and transportation
• Certificate of Higher Education (preferred)
• Technical Qualification CompTIA A+, N+ or MS 365 Modern Desktop Administrator or equivalent (Desirable but not essential)
- Salary up to £30,000
- Employee Assistance Programme
- 30% staff discount
- 28 days holiday (including Bank Holidays), rising to 33 days with service