HGV Driver- Scarborough
This is an exciting time to join Cooplands!
Do you want to work for a business really going places?
Do you want to make a difference and support the growth of our Brand and business?
Are you a HGV Driver looking for a driving job with a great work/life balance?
Are you fed up of working away and never knowing what time you will start or be home?
Then come to Cooplands where we have a 7-week rolling shift pattern so you can plan your life around work. We do require early starts as our routes start from 3am, driving one of our 18t/7.5t vehicles on multi-drop routes, but when you’re done the rest of the day is yours. On a typical day you will come in complete your daily walk around checks, ensuring the vehicle is road worthy and then you will load your vehicle in shop order. Once loaded you’re ready to go and you will have the freedom of being out on the road, working your way through the route to ensure all products are delivered to our shops on time. You will give great customer service to all our shops and wholesale customers, ensuring a first-time delivery process is followed.
• CPC training is included within your working day, and we will pay you for these hours.
• 30% discount on our tasty products in our stores.
• Basic weekly pay of £520 for Class 2 drivers before overtime (if starting before 5am everyday) that’s a yearly basic pay of £27,040.
• Basic weekly pay of £448 for 7.5t drivers before overtime (if stating before 5am everyday) that’s a yearly basic pay of £23,296.
• You will be paid for your daily 45 minute break (they’re legally required and we think you should be paid for these).
• No night’s outs as all our routes are planned as day work only.
7 Week Rota :
Week 1: working 6 days
Week 2: working 4 days
Week 3: working 6 days
Week 4: working 4 days
Week 5: working 6 days
Week 6: working 5 days
Week 7: working 5 days
- 30% staff discount
- 28 days holiday (including Bank Holidays), increasing to 33 days with service
- You will automatically join our pension scheme