Recruiter / Diversity & Inclusion Project Manager
West Hollywood, California, United States
THE ALLSAINTS TEAM
Here at AllSaints we are proud to be a customer centric global team. Our vision is to make the coolest clothes to evoke emotion for our customers, worldwide.
Everything about our style and creativity is curated in-house, from store design and construction to our brand image, digital presence and clothing design. We are truly an agile business: we work at pace and take responsibility for making a difference.
We are a brand embarking on a very exciting plan and we are seeking new members of the team who want to contribute to this.
We’re looking for an experienced recruiter to source top talent for AllSaints and John Varvatos in our North America corporate offices and retail stores. This role will also include building out and implementing the organization’s Diversity & Inclusion strategies and managing large projects across both brands.
WHAT WILL I BE DOING?
- Develops, facilitates, and implements all phases of the recruitment and onboarding process that promotes diversity and equality for the North American AllSaints and Global John Varvatos brands
- Collaborates with department managers to identify and draft detailed and accurate job descriptions and hiring criteria
- Identifies and implements efficient and effective recruiting methods and strategies based on the available role, industry standards, and the needs of the organization
- Assists with job posting and advertising processes that are inclusive
- Screens applications and selects qualified candidates
- Schedules interviews; oversees preparation of interview questions and other hiring and selection materials
- Assists with the interview process; attends and conducts interviews with managers, directors, and other stakeholders
- Collaborates with the hiring manager and/or other People & Culture/Finance staff during the offer process, identifying and recommending salary ranges, incentives, start dates, and other pertinent details
- Delivers training sessions to People & Culture and hiring managers on how to make fair decisions
- Continuously manages the relationship with the hiring team to understands what is important for each search; shares talent pipeline updates etc
- Heavy networking to constantly get to know top talent in the industry
- Inform design of the D&I strategy with the Head of People & Culture - North America
- Manage and execute on D&I initiatives
- Help the organization develop measurements to assess the success of their work by designing a collection of data conducting analysis and producing reports on impact of the D&I work
WHAT SKILLS DO I NEED?
- Minimum four (4) years of relevant experience as a Recruiter - experience in fashion retail company preferred
- Diversity and Inclusion project management experience, preferred
- Acts with integrity at all times and is able to keep confidential information
- Proficient with Google platforms (Sheets, Keep, Slides, Docs) and Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, Outlook) particularly in Excel with the ability to successfully utilize pivot tables and data functions such as VLOOKUP
- Preferred experience using the Peoplebank and ADP ATS’
- Versatile and flexible; embraces change and is consistently able to develop and adapt
- Driven to learn and grow, grasp new concepts quickly, prioritizes efficiently and is organized
- Excellent communication skills, both oral and written; follows professional presentation when speaking to all levels, from executives to team members
- Strong follow up, follow through and attention to detail needed and ability to meet deadlines
- Works with pace and takes initiative on projects and assignments
- Ability to multitask and prioritize when being given multiple assignments at once
- Must be a self-starter, energetic, and have a positive attitude
- Ability to work independently and proactively
ABOUT THE STORE AND TEAM
Our North America region is made up of 76 retail locations across the US and Canada with our flagship store in SoHo, New York City. We are primarily based out of our Los Angeles studios, bringing our brand’ infamous aesthetic to the West Hollywood hills.
WHAT WE STAND FOR
Customer Centric We work as one proud team to get the best for our customers
One Team We are joined up and encourage others to share their ideas
Work at Pace We know our goals, and we work with clear outcomes in mind
Be Responsible We are self aware, understand the impact we have on others and are positive about the future
Your career matters to us and we will do what it takes to help you on your journey in life. You’ll be challenging yourself and your leadership. The opportunities will be there and you’ll be working within an environment that rewards hard work and innovation. Internal promotion is the norm not the exception and you’ll be supported in your ambition to reach the next step of your career.
In addition to this we offer a competitive pay and benefits package that includes an amazing employee clothing allotment and discount. We are an Equal Opportunity employer and we very much look forward to working with you.