Shop Maintenance Plumber - Durham (£24 500 per annum)
Our Durham Bakery and Offices are situated in the Land of the Prince Bishops - home to the famous Norman Cathedral and Castle. We are just off the A1 on the Dragonville Industrial Estate.
Join the Cooplands family:
People are the heart of everything we do here at Cooplands. We aim to provide a friendly and positive place to work where there are possibilities for progression. We are committed to training and helping our staff develop the skills they need to fulfil their potential.
Shop Maintenance Operative - Plumber
We are seeking a self-motivated, competent and highly organised person to assist in all aspects of shop maintenance work and plumbing.
The role requires attending to various shops in and around Durham area, including shops in the Leeds area, working on your own or as part of a small team. This role also includes being on call during some weekends, reacting to any urgent problems that may arise.
- Driving licence essential - a work vehicle will be provided
- Full time - approx 39 hours per week
- £24,500 per annum
- G3 qualification (unvented hot water) preferred
- 30% staff discount
- 28 days holiday (including Bank Holidays), rising to 33 days with service
- You will automatically join our pension scheme which is a great way to save for retirement