People Adviser - Hybrid Working / Flexible Location (Fixed Term)
This is an exciting time to join Cooplands!
Do you want to work for a business really going places?
Do you want to make a difference and support the growth of our Brand and business?
We're looking for an Adviser on a 10 month Fixed Term Contract to join our People Team. You will work in partnership with our Manufacturing and Retail teams, developing and implementing HR policies and processes. This is a dynamic, varied role, to support an exciting period of business growth.
In this full-time role, you will report into the People Partner and work as an essential member of the People Team. This role is a high performing position which will contribute to both the strategic and operational objectives of the business.
The successful candidate will have a minimum of 2 years generalist HR/ER experience to take full responsibility for areas including Employee Relations, Performance Management, Reward & Benefit, Employee Engagement and Learning & Development. The location is flexible and there will be travel to our Shops and to our Scarborough, Durham and Hull Bakeries as required.
• Providing customer focused support and guidance to Managers on people focused matters – building effective relationships and becoming a trusted adviser
• Proactively managing ER issues ensuring that legislation and Company policy are adhered to
• Developing internal policies and processes to improve overall business performance and supporting the people agenda/strategy
• Analysing Key People Metrics and putting forward solutions to improve overall performance
• Supporting the People Operations Partner with the implementation of business change/project activity
• Coaching and developing Line Managers to drive a high-performance culture
• Supporting the performance management cycle including probation, appraisals, objective setting
• Involvement with the business engagement initiatives and employee surveys
Skills, Know-how & Experience
• Strong generalist HR/ER experience
• Minimum of 2 years working in a similar role
• Experience of working in a fast-paced environment
• Ability to think creatively and future focussed
• Ability to influence at all levels
• Flexible with the ability to work around changing business needs
• CIPD Level 5 qualification desirable
- Salary up to £30,000 per annum
- 30% staff discount
- 28 days holiday (including Bank Holidays), rising to 33 days with service