Activity & Trials Manager- Retail- Durham
This is an exciting time to join Cooplands!
Do you want to work for a business really going places?
Do you want to make a difference and support the growth of our Brand and business?
Working across the Retail business on a number of projects responsibility for managing the project activity and execution ensuring that plans are in place, monitored and deliverables measured.
Key accountabilities and decision ownership:
• Understand the pipeline of activity and trials to be executed in retail
• Determine the order of tasks and people needed to be involved to execute the activity
• Work with stakeholders to build collaborative working relationships to achieve positive outcomes
• Determine any costs or additional resources required to deliver the activity
• Provide progress updates on a consistent basis to all involved
• Escalate any risks or issues with line manager and bring forward solutions to potential problems, make adjustments as needed
• Manage relationship and contracts with external suppliers if applicable
• Carry out post implementation review (for bigger activity) to identify improvements going forward
Skills, know-how and experience:
• A self-starter
• Experience of working in a fast-paced environment
• Proven ability to solve problems
• Experience in co-ordinating activity through from planning to execution in the shops
• Good communication skills
• Recognises the importance of building good relationships
• Good organisational skills
- 30% staff discount
- You will automatically join our pension scheme which is a great way to save for retirement