Bakery Days - Production Assistant-9am-3pm
This is an exciting time to join Cooplands!
Do you want to work for a business really going places?
Do you want to make a difference and support the growth of our Brand and business?
This is a fast-paced role in the bakery, preparing, baking and packing products for our busy retail outlets and partners. You will work in a close-knit team, following procedures to produce the best quality products for our customers.
• Comfortable with preparing, handling and baking products
• Packing orders for our retail outlets and wholesale partners
• Following processes and procedures in a fast-paced environment where timescales are important
• Ensuring specifications are met so all products are consistent and safe
• Maintaining high levels of housekeeping and supporting with cleaning
• Taking pride to ensure all work is completed in line with quality and health & safety standards
Skills, Know-How & Experience
• Experience of working in a team in a fast-paced environment
• Comfortable with long periods of standing, lifting and carrying
• Excellent hygiene standards
• Experience in a food production role is advantageous but not essential as full training will be given
• Flexibility, as team members work to finish, rather than to a fixed time
Our roles require being on your feet, handling, preparing and baking food, some lifting and carrying, as well as other tasks such as packing, in a fast-paced environment. Working days, the current shift patterns for this vacancy may include weekends.
- 30% staff discount
- You will automatically join our pension scheme