Project Co-ordinator - Flexible Location
This is an exciting time to join Cooplands!
Do you want to work for a business really going places?
Do you want to make a difference and support the growth of our Brand and business?
Flexible location - Hybrid Working (Yorkshire / North East)
We’re looking for a Project Co-ordinator to join our new Central Operations Team. You will support the Project Manager in the delivery of activity which will support our business and Retail teams through an exciting period of transition.
If you're pro-active and looking for a fast-paced, varied role, then this is for you!
Responsibilities will include :
• Assisting the Project Manager in the execution of project activity including change management
• Working closely with the Retail Communications Co-ordinator, ensuring that all project updates are communicated to the right individuals at the right time
• Creating and maintaining project plans and business updates, highlighting any key achievements and risks
• Understanding of project schedule and assisting in the co-ordination of appropriate resource scheduling for all required project tasks
• Assisting/facilitating initial kick-off meetings for projects
• Facilitating the ordering of equipment and materials (where applicable) for projects
The ideal candidate will have :
• Confident working knowledge of Microsoft packages
• Experience of working in a fast-paced environment
• Good communication skills – orally and written
• Ability to work on many different activities at once
• Comfortable working with individuals at all different levels across the organisation
• Exceptional planning and organisational skills
- 30% staff discount
- 28 days holiday (including Bank Holidays), rising to 33 days with service
- You will automatically join our pension scheme