As a Waiter Waitress, you will interact directly with our guests and help to create the perfect environment for a memorable experience for them. Excellent customer service is of paramount importance to Open House.
As a waiter waitress, we need you to be;
- Truly passionate about the Hospitality Industry
- Friendly and bubbly personality
- Excellent communication skills
- 1 year minimum experience as waiter waitress working in fast paced and busy restaurant
Your Rewards and Benefits
As a young, growing company there is always room for career development. In fact, over 70% of our management and senior positions were filled internally through progression - a statistic we’re very proud of.
- Career progression
- Wagestream for instant access to earned wages
- Free staff meals and soft drinks on shift
- Free knock off drink after shift
- In-house training academy
- Paid supplier trips and on-site training
- In-house WSET School
- Monthly incentives
- Birthdays off after 1 years service
- Refer a Friend scheme up to £1000
- 50% off when dining up to 4 people and 25% thereafter up to 8 people at Open House London Venues
- 50% off when dining up to 2 people and 25% thereafter up to 6 people at The Italian Greyhound and Pantechnicon
If you're interested, apply now as we would love to hear from you.