As a Chef de Partie, you will be expected to work and assist the brigade across all sections of the kitchen. Excellent customer service is of paramount importance to Open House.
As a Chef de Partie we need you to be:
- Truly passionate about Hospitality Industry
- Excellent communication skills and ability to multitask
- 6 months minimum experience at Chef de Partie level, and in particular within high volume and fast paced environment
Your Rewards and Benefits
As a young, growing company there is always room for career development. In fact, over 70% of our management and senior positions were filled internally through progression - a statistic we’re very proud of.
- Career progression
- Wagestream for instant access to earned wages
- Free staff meals and soft drinks on shift
- Free knock off drink after shift
- Paid supplier trips and on-site training
- In-house Chef Academy
- Monthly incentives
- Birthdays off after 1 years service
- Refer a friend scheme up to £1500
- 50% off when dining up to 4 people and 25% thereafter up to 8 people at Open House London Venues
- 50% off when dining up to 2 people and 25% thereafter up to 6 people at The Italian Greyhound and Pantechnicon
If you're interested, apply now as we would love to hear from you.