Electrical Improver - (PUCs) will be responsible for the following.
• Modular wiring, 1st fix / 2nd Fix.
• Working from schematics and layout drawings.
• Consumer unit wiring.
• Containment, lighting, and general install.
• Connection and wiring of electrical circuits ensuring compatibility of components.
• Work in a timely and productive manner to complete assigned tasks.
• Flexible approach to working hours dependent on the needs of the job.
The candidate must possess the following skills to be considered for this role:
• Experience of general Wiring.
• NVQ Level 2 or equivalent qualification
• ECS / JIB Card (Preferred but not essential)
• 18th Edition (Preferred but not essential)
• Ability to read technical schematic drawings and diagrams.
• A good understanding of health & safety legislation
• Punctual, organised and good communication skills (verbal and written)
The benefits of this position:
• 40hrs per week - Monday - Thursday 7:30am-4:00pm and Friday or 7:30am-3.00pm
• 20 days holiday plus bank holidays
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
• Permanent Position
• On-site parking
• Required tools provided.
• Day Shift
• Monday to Friday
• Overtime available