An exciting opportunity to join a fast-paced, growing, in-house IT business which is part of a billion-pound group, with a real opportunity to grow your career through exposure to a broad range of technologies with support from the business to pursue accreditations.
As part of our expansion plans, we are looking for experienced Service Desk / Helpdesk Engineers to join us @ our offices in Nottingham, this position is an office based role.
The ideal candidate will possess excellent communication skills, take a common-sense approach to dealing with IT problems, be thorough in their work, and be keen to learn.
You will have proven experience in providing IT support and demonstrate a clear understanding of the IT support function and preferably have studied an IT-related subject in further education.
- Carry out 2nd / 3rd line support
- Act as the first point of contact for IT inquiries and requests from internal staff
- Provide remote and onsite support
- Carry out daily system checks/maintenance
- Develop and document day-to-day procedures
- Travel to sites as and when required, so a full driving licence is a must
- Willing to learn
- Strong experience dealing with customers (2nd/3rd line) is essential
- Strong experience in supporting Microsoft Office suite
- Strong experience in supporting Windows 10 and mobile devices
- Experience with Active Directory user management
- Good working knowledge of IT infrastructure troubleshooting – WLAN, LAN, WAN, TCP/IP, DHCP, DNS
- Proven experience in working in a multi-site environment
You will be part of a highly approachable team of fun-loving experts, and the role comes with many benefits.