Located in Jewellery Quarter, a 15 minute walk from Birmingham New Street Station. Ideally located for commuting, with local amenities a short walk from office.
Spearheading the JRL Group from the outset J Reddington Ltd have been an industry leading groundwork and concrete (RC) frame specialist for over two decades. Building on a proven track record to date, the company is now increasingly being called upon to deliver solutions on larger projects in London and the South East providing the core to the business.
Due to continued growth, we are recruiting a Setting Out Engineer for a 56 storey high rise tower. All RC Frame.
Role & Responsibilities:
• Set out and level the site using Topcon (EDM).
• Knowledge of site calibration checks.
• Resolve any unexpected technical difficulties and other problems that may arise.
• Carry out and record quality inspections.
• Use digital / web platforms ie. Fieldview, Viewpoint for projects, Topcon magnetic field / office.
• Carry out as-built surveys, producing and assessing as built files.
• Support construction team with coordination of Temporary Works.
• Be an excellent communicator & take leadership within the Engineering team.
• May be required to oversee some of the document control aspects.
• Civil Engineering or Construction related degree qualified would be ideal.
• 3 yrs’ minimum Experience within a similar role.
• Excellent communicator.
• Valid CSCS card.
• Ability to demonstrate having previously worked on sub & superstructures packages, in particular concrete / RC frame structures & basements.
We can offer you:
• 10 hours a day
• Monday to Friday
• Weekend work & overtime offered when required
• Long term work
• Competitive rates
• NO agency involvement
• NO umbrella company involvement
• Competitive salary, with confidence of working for an established and growing company.
• Opportunity for progression within the business.
• An opportunity to work on some of the nation’s most exciting Construction projects.
• Dedicated Training & Development Department.
• A stimulating & dynamic environment.
• Sporting Events – perfect for the keen cyclist/runner.
With an ambitious strategy, we’re poised for further growth and success, so if you’re committed, talented and enthusiastic, the JRL Group is the right place for you.