Midgard is the main contracting division of the +£600m turnover JRL Group and utilises all the company's in-house resources and facilities to provide clients with a bespoke constructionservice. We have gone back to the time when contractors carried out work themselves with a dedicated, reliable workforce and their own fleet of plant and equipment.
- To manage and coordinate external consultants in their day to day duties related to design and technical aspects of production information.
- Ensure translation of the planning scheme into an efficient and workable commercial solution.
- Oversee document control with regards to registration and distribution of design and technical information.
- Liaison with key personnel within the project team in preparation of project costing and design works.
- To co-ordinate all technical information from grant of planning permission to completion of project.
- To manage and drive external consultants in the preparation and issue of production information to an agreed programme.
- Prepare technical specifications in line with requirements determined by the clients’ requirements within the sales and budget constraints.
- To constantly monitor all production information and consultant activities against budgetary allowances and report any variances.