An exciting opportunity has arisen within one of JRL Group's key divisions; Trent Precast Concrete Ltd.
The JRL Group is a highly successful, privately owned, national construction group head quartered in North London. With a turnover of in excess of £360m, the business is currently experiencing growth and as such seeks to strengthen our GRC team.
Trent Precast specializes in the manufacture and delivery of structural precast concrete units based in the heart of the country in Nottingham.
Role: Yard Supervisor
Hours: Monday-Friday, Core hours are 06:00am - 15:30pm, must be flexible on working hours
- Reporting to the Production Manager.
- Managing a team of yard operatives.
- Carrying out planned load schedules and working towards deadlines.
- Managing stock levels
- Following health and safety and house keeping standards
- Previous experience working in a yard style operation.
- Focus driven individual capable of working to deadlines.
- Good communicator and able to work on own initiative.
- Company Pension Scheme.
- A stimulating & dynamic environment.
- Newly refurbished Gym
You must have the right to work in the UK.
Having your own transport to get to site is ideal.
A face to face interview will be held on site.