Are you passionate about building envelopes and are looking to join a dynamic and growing business? Do you share our vision of bringing innovation to the construction industry?
If so, we look forward to hearing your ideas with the possibility to joining our team!
We are looking for an Innovation Engineer.
Role seniority will be based on the candidate's experience.
• Supporting the executive management in delivering strategy and innovation projects.
• Business mapping and modelling of all company operations.
• Supply chain and quality management betterment.
• Creation of business intelligence tools to monitor KPIs and project progresses.
• Plan, develop and implement digital transformation strategies.
• Bachelor’s degree in engineering. Preferably a Master’s degree.
• Experience in the cladding industry is preferred.
• Proficiency using MS Excel, Visio, Power BI. Programming skills are a plus.
• Problem solving with the ability to assimilate and critique potential solutions and opinions.
• Experience with project management and scheduling tools.
• Quality driven professional with passion for excellence and high attention to details.
• Team player with ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines.
• Excellent communicator with a customer-oriented attitude.
• Motivated professional with willingness to travel.
• Fluent in English.
ASFD Ltd is the design and engineering team of McMullen Facades. Our mission is to bring excellence and innovation to the cladding industry, delivering fully engineered façade solutions and making positive impacts to the built environment. With 500+ staff across design, manufacturing and installation, we have offices in England, Northern Ireland, and Switzerland.
We are building a dynamic and forward-thinking working environment, embracing technology as a means for digital transformation, whilst keeping people at its core. Across the team we have over four decades of experience in the successful delivery of some of the most iconic projects in Europe and the Middle East.
ASFD and McMullen are part of the established JRL Group, providing integrated construction solutions and delivering complex real estate projects. Today, the group encompasses 14 divisions and has a turnover in excess of £600m and growing.
You will be based in Barfüsserplatz 3, 4051 Basel and work in close collaboration with the Northern Ireland and England offices.
Located at the heart of Basel Stadt, the office is modern and surrounded by shops, restaurants and bars.
As part of our team, you will work in an agile and innovative environment, using state-of-the-art tools to contribute to the design and engineering of challenging façades across the UK. We are a collaborative, technically strong and innovative team and having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us.
Other benefits include:
• Competitive salary
• Company pension scheme
• Flexible working time
• Opportunity for fast progression and exposure to the most exciting construction projects
• Dedicated training, mentoring and career development
• In-house barista and cafeteria
• Team building and sport events
With an ambitious strategy, we are poised for further growth and success. If you are curious, committed and passionate about building envelopes, ASFD is the perfect place to progress with your career.