J Reddington -
Brighton & Hove
- Competitive salary, with confidence of working for an established and growing company.
- Company Pension Scheme.
- Private Healthcare.
- Opportunity for progression within the business.
- An opportunity to work on some of the nation’s most exciting Construction projects.
- Dedicated Training & Development Department.
- A stimulating & dynamic environment.
- Team bonding events.
- Sporting Events – perfect for the keen cyclist/runner.
With an ambitious strategy, we’re poised for further growth and success, so if you’re committed, talented and enthusiastic, the JRL Group is the right place for you.
Spearheading the JRL Group from the outset J Reddington Ltd have been an industry leading groundwork and concrete (RC) frame specialist for over two decades. Building on a proven track record to date, the company is now increasingly being called upon to deliver solutions on larger projects in London and the South East providing the core to the business.
Due to continued growth, we are recruiting a Document Controller.
Role & Responsibilities:
- Ensure JRL drawing register is up to date and track revisions.
- Download /print off all drawing for site and office, ensure all drawings are correct and collated between site and office and to the correct revision.
- Upload all Temporary Works drawings on the system to ensure we are covered and the clients TW department has a chance to comment if needed.
- Manage Workflows and Track Submittals.
- Ensure that the correct people get the relevant correspondence within the workflows and ensure that answers are submitted in the allocated time.
- Set up a weekly folder where revised drawings are inputted so commercial /construction can discuss the change and track the value of variations.
- Update all registers and keep current: RFI, Instruction, Temporary Works.