The JRL Group encompasses 16+ divisions delivering bespoke solutions for the most complex construction projects nationally. Over two decades the JRL Group has grown from a company specialising in sub and superstructure packages to a business that offers managed integrated construction solutions, with an annual turnover in excess of over £800m.
Due to expansion, we are seeking an Administrator to join our fleet & transport division which will be based at our head office.
• Data input & verification.
• Query resolution.
• Standard & ad hoc report preparation.
• Ensure that all administrative tasks associated with the operation are completed to the required standard.
• Relevant experience.
• Self-starter with eye for detail & a methodical approach to work.
• Excellent communicator and time-keeper.
• IT literate.
• Previous fleet experience
• Previous fleet management software experience, fleet check / Chevin fleet wave/ 1 link
• Competitive salary, with confidence of working for an established and growing company.
• Company Pension Scheme.
• Private Healthcare.
• Opportunity for progression within the business.
• An opportunity to work on some of the nation’s most exciting Construction projects.
• Dedicated Training & Development Department.
• A stimulating & dynamic environment.
• Newly refurbished Gym & Multi-purpose Studio in Head Office.
• Subsidised Cafeteria.
• Team bonding events.
• Sporting Events – perfect for the keen cyclist/runner.
With an ambitious strategy, we’re poised for further growth and success, so if you’re committed, talented and enthusiastic, the JRL Group is the right place for you.