· Competitive salary with confidence of working for an established and growing company.
· Pension Scheme.
· Possible career growth for the right candidate.
· An opportunity to work on some of the nation’s most exciting Construction projects.
· A stimulating and dynamic environment.
· Dedicated Training and Development Department.
· Team bonding events.
· We endeavour to work closely with chosen charities which we encourage our employees to participate and contribute.
· Onsite parking.
· 28 days holiday (including bank holidays)
· Medical Insurance.
The JRL Group is a dynamic & innovative, national construction group constructed of 14+ divisions across civils, build and the built environment allowing us to offer a full turnkey service under one roof and are ever expanding.
Since 1996 we have grown from a business specialising in sub and super structures to a multi-million pound construction group head quartered in North London housing depots in Biggleswade, Elstree, Peterborough and Nottingham.
JRL Plant & Logistics are looking for 2 x permanent experienced SIA Certified Security Guards to work at their Biggleswade Plant:-
Shifts: 3 Day Shifts, 3 Night Shifts then 3 Days off:-
Day Shift - 06:00 – 18:00
Night Shift -18:00 – 06:00
Role & Responsibilities:
The objective of this role is to protect everyone within the plant itself, including visitors.
Reporting directly to the Yard Manager, duties include but are not limited to:-
· Monitoring equipment, inspecting buildings, equipment, and access points.
· Maintaining a secure environment by monitoring and responding to active alarms as requested, investigating suspicious activity and challenging inappropriate behaviour.
· Provide front of house presence, welcoming all visitors and client personnel.
· Control gate access of vehicles to and from the plant department.
Skills & Qualities:
· Good communication (both written and oral) and customer service skills
· Experience in working within a team as well as on your own.
· Demonstrable proactive and professional approach to work.
· Ability to operate in a pressurised environment.
· Attention to detail, proactive and excellent time management.
· Proficient in using Microsoft packages
· Clean driving licence and own vehicle (Preferred due to location of the plant)
· SIA required (Essential)
· Security experience:- 1 year (preferred)