An exciting opportunity has arisen within one of JRL Group's key divisions; Trent Precast Concrete Ltd.
The JRL Group is a highly successful, privately owned, national construction group head quartered in North London. With a turnover of in excess of £360m, the business is currently experiencing growth and as such seeks to strengthen our Precast team.
Trent Precast specializes in the manufacture and delivery of structural precast concrete units based in the heart of the country in Nottingham.
• Competitive salary with confidence of working for an established and growing company that offers a pension and career growth for the right candidate.
• Being part of a fast paced professional manufacturing company with a high order book.
• Playing a key role in the operation of a target driven production facility.
• Driving new products and commercial targets through the company.
About Trent Precast Concrete Ltd
• Privately owned Trent Precast Concrete Ltd is part of the JRL Group which is made up of 14+ companies all within the construction industry.
• Specialising in the manufacture and delivery of structural precast concrete units based in the heart of the country in Nottingham.
• Focusing on the manufacture of all kinds of precast components Trent Precast Concrete Ltd will surely have the capability and expertise to meet client’s needs.
Role & Responsibilities:
• Reporting to General Manager.
• Producing quotations for new tenders and projects from BOQ’s and client drawings.
• Liaising with Senior Management on programmes and casting schedules to match new projects against existing work flow.
• Producing commercial reports for Senior Management on a monthly basis.
• Keeping all costing and job surveying up to date.
• Tendering for work with new and existing clients to build on existing work load.
• Building relationships with clients to ensure consistent repeat business and that expectations are met.
• Tracking variations, expenditures and designs against quotations.
• 5yrs+ Precast Concrete estimating experience essential – (Structural precast and cladding preferred).
• Focus driven individual capable of working to deadlines.
• Good communicator and able to work on own initiative.
• Ability to understand and read manufacture drawings, GA’s, undertake precast take offs from client drawings (structural & architectural).
• Experience of producing contract reports and tracking job costing against quotations.