JRL Plant & Logistics Ltd is a part of the JRL Group which encompasses 14+ divisions delivering bespoke solutions for the most complex projects. Due to continued growth we are recruiting a Stock Controller to join the team.
Hours: Monday-Friday 7am-5pm (1 hour break)
Duration: Longterm, permanent
Start Date: ASAP
*MUST HAVE KNOWLEDGE OF PLANT & MACHINERY*
Role & Responsibilities:
• Liasing with hire desk(s) with fleet numbers of stock ready for hire
• Oversee storage of machinery, stock & assets in the depot
• Conduct regular audits across the depot
• Keep updated inventory records (including daily incoming & outgoing goods)
• Forecast for future projects based on stock volumes
• Forecasting for purchase requirements
• Must be computer literate.
• Issuing work loads to all areas of the yard for stock requirements
• Moving stock around yard from goods in, to repair process, stock storage & goods out.
• Stock Controller / inventory management experience – essential
• Telehandler Ticket - Essential
• Able to work on own initiative.
• Good written & spoken English.
• Punctual & reliable.
• Hard Working.
• Able to work to strict time lines.
• Primarily a yard based role with some office work required
• Competitive salary, with confidence of working for an established and growing company.
• Company Pension Scheme.
• Private Healthcare.
• Opportunity for progression within the business.
• An opportunity to work on some of the nation’s most exciting Construction projects.
• Dedicated Training & Development Department.
• A stimulating & dynamic environment.
• Team bonding events.