The JRL Group is a dynamic & innovative, national construction group constructed of 14+ divisions across civils, build and the built environment allowing us to offer a full turnkey service under one roof and are ever expanding.
Since 1996 we have grown from a business specialising in sub and super structures to a multi-million pound construction group head quartered in North London housing depots in Biggleswade, Elstree, Peterborough and Nottingham.
We are looking for a Hire Desk Administrator who is proactive, adaptable and looking for a long-term career within a busy and fast paced Plant Department based in Biggleswade.
Hours: Monday-Friday 7am-5pm (1 hour break)
Duration: Longterm, permanent
Start Date: ASAP
Roles and Responsibilites:
• Filing and Scanning Delivery & Collection notes onto the system
• Processing Plant Hire Department Paperwork
• General Ad-hoc administration duties as and when required
Skills and Qualities:
• Experience of working in a fast paced department
• Good eye for detail
• Team player
• Knowledge of COINS preferred, however training will be given if required.
• Excellent communication and IT skills.
• Microsoft Office: Excel.
• Competitive salary with confidence of working for an established and growing company.
• Pension Scheme.
• Possible career growth for the right candidate.
• An opportunity to work on some of the nation’s most exciting Construction projects.
• A stimulating and dynamic environment.
• Dedicated Training and Development Department.
• Team bonding events.
• We endeavor to work closely with chosen charities which we encourage our employees to participate and contribute.
• Onsite parking.
• 20 Days Holiday + Bank Holidays + Christmas Shutdown Period (including bank holidays)
• Medical Insurance.